Best day ever. I check my registry pretty regularly waiting for the first item to be bought. Lo and behold, the first purchase! Ethan is going to have the cutest room ever! Thanks Cindy!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Day 204 or 29 weeks 1 day
Eeek! It's so real. Ethan is making a presence in our house and he isn't even here yet. We are getting clothes from family and friends. I washed a load of Ethan's laundry and get so giddy every time I pick up a newborn outfit. It is so hard to believe he will fit in these outfits. So cute!
Best day ever. I check my registry pretty regularly waiting for the first item to be bought. Lo and behold, the first purchase! Ethan is going to have the cutest room ever! Thanks Cindy!
Best day ever. I check my registry pretty regularly waiting for the first item to be bought. Lo and behold, the first purchase! Ethan is going to have the cutest room ever! Thanks Cindy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HA HA HA :) YOu make me laugh. I'm pretty sure that is against the rules ma'am :)
-jen Robinson
How cute!! I love you guys and miss you!!! You have to bring Baby Ethan to see the Taylor Family in Crane when you have him. Love you guys!!! ♥
P.S.
This is Chelcie.
How cute!!! I miss yall soo very much! You will have to bring Baby Ethan down to Crane to visit the Taylor Family. Our best wishes to you!!!
♥ Chelcie (Chelcie Taylor)
Oh man. There are rules? Grr. Ok. What else is against the rules? :)
Post a Comment