I had my glucose test this morning. I was dreading it so much. I chugged it down in two minutes though so it wasn't that bad. Ethan was a little wound up from it but no biggie. We'll find out the results in a week.
This morning Jason went with me to our appointment. I really love the staff. The receptionist that filled in was someone I went to middle school with. Blast from the way past. My gyno was very happy with my weight gain. I hadn't done too well in the past. Only a half a pound a week. This time it was over a lb a week. My doctor was doing all her regular checks and she picked up the doppler to find the heart beat. She couldn't find it and seemed a little anxious. Me, not so much. I knew Ethan was playing hard to get. Finally, after trying for so long the doctor let me have an ultra sound to get the heart beat. I was so excited to see him happy healthy and strong. He has gotten so big!
All is well in the Brents home. We are blessed!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment