I am growing growing growing. My belly button no longer exists. I am embracing the 12 lb weight gain and excited that Ethan is the size of an Eggplant. I can't believe I am two-thirds of the way through the way of my pregnancy. I read that my Uterus is the size of a volleyball. Insane!
Looking back, I can't believe how much Ethan has grown. He is definitly getting all of my calories. I feel like I'm getting skinnier and he is getting bigger.
| 4 Weeks |
| 9 weeks |
| 11 Weeks |
| 13 Weeks |
| 15 Weeks |
| 17 weeks |
| 19 Weeks |
| 21 weeks |
| 23 Weeks |

3 comments:
18 weeks is my favorite picture! You sleepyhead!
christina, you are absolutely adorable :) You make a beautiful pregnant lady!
What a GREAT way to track your pregnancy! Lovin all the different "you's" at different points in time! You will treasure this forever! thank you for sharing this with the rest of us! You're a super cute pregnant woman!
-Melanie Simpson
Post a Comment